WELCOME TO RACE READY AUTO REPAIR
VISIT OUR SHOP TODAY !
Every day when we open our doors at Race Ready Auto Repair LLC in Port Charlotte, FL, our goal is to provide great customer service by offering affordable automotive and truck repair service performed by highly trained technicians at the highest industry standard. By utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals, we can assure that your vehicle will be repaired to the factory specifications for your specific car or truck.
We believe in honest repairs and we demonstrate that by fully explaining the repair or service you are receiving. We also give an estimate or quote before work is performed.
When you choose Race Ready Auto Repair, you are choosing professional automotive repair and maintenance performed by expert automotive technicians.
AT RACE READY AUTO REPAIR, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Affordable service that is performed at the highest industry standards, which makes for a great value
- The truth about your vehicle’s repair or maintenance needs; an estimate or quote before any repairs are performed
- A courtesy inspection of your vehicle with any service that will identify any needed maintenance or repairs, which may save you money down the road
- To be treated with respect and a smile A full explanation of any repairs performed or services recommended
- Accurate estimated costs of the repair and notification if any additional costs are necessary
WE SERVICE ANY CAR, TRUCK, SUV, OR HYBRID ENGINE
When possible, opt for getting a flat patched. Tire sealants can clog your tire pressure monitoring system and ruin otherwise fixable tires.
It's a good idea to always have your alignment checked annually.
Tires should be rotated every six months or 6,000 to 8,000 miles.
If you drive around 12,000-15,000 miles annually, a tire's tread will wear out in three to four years.
WHERE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...
Tire health and tread wear patterns can speak volumes about your vehicle. From alignment, to suspension to simple inflation volume - having your tires checked and rotated regularly can help identify a plethora of problems within a vehicle and extend the life of your ride.